Nothing new yet... I had a busy day today, but I got to see some good friends and hang out with my older sister for a few hours, so it was worth falling a bit behind.
Right now I am going to watch part of The Importance of Being Earnest and work on more picture book pages. Then I am going to go to bed, hopefully in time to get at least six hours of sleep before I get up for work.
Keep working on your stories! See you tomorrow,
~Jane~
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your were watching The Importance of Being Earnest without me?
I posted about my picture book on my blog!
I will be posting some of my pictures of my picture book soon, k. I am terrible at drawing faces, so all of my present characters, do not have any faces:)
In Christ,
Grace
I posted and linked about picture book month on my blog @ fromthedeskofayoungwriter.blogspot.com. Sorry I did not post about it sooner.
I am having so much fun with this!
Hope you are having a wonderful day full of spring blessings, dear friend!
~Grace
Post a Comment