Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Day three

Ok, a few more pictures done on The Library Snake Sneaks In. Tonight I will be writing the second one, and hopefully I will be able to catch up.
I had a feeling I would fall behind these first couple of weeks because I have my finals next week. I think I will do a picture here and there, but mostly focus on writing the books over the next week or so. When I am out of school I will have time to illustrate them. I know that the illustrations are more exciting to look at, but you will be able to read the stories at least, and later see what they look like.
Tomorrow I will post a few more pictures from my first book, and the text of my next one.
You are all doing a wonderful job, I'm so excited! If you have a post about your picture books I would love to see it, so please put it in the comments!
Keep up the good work,

~Jane~

No comments: