Thanks for supporting me in this endeavor, even if nothing came of it. : )
I am thinking about trying something almost like this next year, just not during finals. It was just poor planning on my part. In the meantime, I will be over on my normal blog, NovelPretender.
~Jane~
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's okay! I didn't get more than two books done anyway! :)
--Darby
Could you PLEASE go over to Pennies from Heaven, and follow her. You see, at this link~
http://guinevereamoureaux.blogspot.com/2010/06/150th-post-part-1.html
She is hosting a giveaway for a $20 gift certificate. And she is going to give it to the person that can round up the most followers! So, please go over and follower her, saying that 'Johanna and An Old-Fashioned Girl' sent you?
Thank you So much!
~Johanna~
Jane, Sorry it didn't work out. I just discovered you. I'm an aspiring pb writer...former MO teacher. :)
Post a Comment