Picture Book Month has officially started! Have you started writing yet? I started last night, but I haven't gotten very far yet. I have maybe half of the first book planned out, but I haven't done the pictures yet. Tonight I will post my progress so far.
I can't get the link box to work, so just put links to your own "day one" posts in the comments please!
~Jane~
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jane, would you mind explaining what picture book month is?
{love}
Gwen
Hi, dearest Jane (oh, that sounds like Pride and Prejudice:) I just purchased a notebook from the store and am pretty excited to get started. I might not write a whole story, but I will definitely put together maybe short stories and have pictures and illustrations and I am just so excited!!! Oh, and I would love to see some pictures of your picture book too on this blog:)
Sisters in Christ,
Grace
Post a Comment