Ok, my fellow picture book authors, I'm going to be completely honest with you... This is a lot harder than I thought. I have only two partially finished picture books. *Blush*
After all my confidence at the beginning of the month, to be this far behind is more than a little embarrassing. I haven't given up hope yet though. I think I can still make this work enough so that I won't be a complete failure.
My last final is on Wednesday. On Thursday I will be posting something. If nothing appears on Thursday, I beg of you to bombard me with reproachful comments so that I will be forced to get to work.
On another note, I am so proud of all of you who are participating! Grace, your picture books are lovely. I think you are great at this. Faith, you are also very talented and your pictures are so adorable. I loved the little penguin. Darby, your pictures are so amazing and your stories are so clever.
Am I missing anyone who has posted pictures of theirs? If so, I apologize. I haven't been on the blog much lately.
So, to review:
You are all awesome,
I am not so much,
If I don't post Thursday,
you can raise a fuss.
It doesn't exactly rhyme, but it's close. : )
~Jane~
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, no, Jane! For the all time record YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! even if you are behind on your picture books! You can probably even extend the time too! Well, even if you do not finish your picture books you can always do this next year! But wait, you could just make this a permanent blog too!
(Sigh)Just do not say that you are not awesome cause you are!
Sisters In Christ,
Grace
Post a Comment