Ok, I'm so sorry about this everyone, but I think Picture Book Month was a failure this time. It was just the wrong timing for me. When I planned it for May, I didn't think about the fact that I would have finals in the first half of the month. I am so far behind now, I'm not sure I can catch up.
Right now I have so much going on and I am so far behind that I don't see myself doing very much more, but if by some chance I get a lot of time and a burst of creativity, I will let you all know. If not, we will have to try it again next year in a different month.
The good thing about this experience is I got to see some of your work! I got a few people at least to write and draw pictures and be creative, and that was really the goal of the challenge, so maybe it wasn't an epic fail after all.
Thanks to everyone who participated!
~Jane~
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wa really upset at first, but then I realized that I only made one book, and lost it before I was able to post about it... So thank you, I guess!
-Darby
Ah well! I know I am REALLY behind too. I have been a procrastinating on my books too. I think I will probably pick it up sometime during the summer, though, and if you do this again next year I will post my progress then:)
Well, hope you are having a lovely day dear friend!
Sisters in Christ,
Grace
Post a Comment