I'm not a very good example, am I?
I said I would post yesterday and I never did. Sigh. I am falling behind on my own challenge! Even my ten year old sister has made more picture books than me. Well, I will say this, I can be very determined when I want to be! I have a feeling that I will fall so far behind this first week that I will think that I can't possibly finish, then at the last minute I will snap back and make three books in one day and finish barely before midnight on May 31st. That's what I always do during November for Nanowrimo. : )
Ok, later... or maybe in the morning... I will be posting a few pictures of The Library Snake Sneaks In and the text of my new picture book, which has no title yet.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Do not worry, dear Jane! *giggles* I only have one story written so far, and I am not sure that my present story that I am working on is going to end up anywhere (I am working on Seymour the Venus Flytrap:)
Well, hope you are having a great evening full of blessings!
~Sisters In Christ,
Grace
Post a Comment