Two weeks from today will be May 1st, the start of picture book month! What are you doing to prepare? I started planning my pictures in a graph paper journal, but haven't gotten very much done due to lots of homework. I also bought a bunch of cardboard and was planning on making some blank books to put my picture books in, but I haven't been able to find paper big enough, so I may have to do something else.
I am getting increasingly excited and increasingly nervous. I am going to put a "frequently asked questions" page on here soon. The only question I am frequently asking myself is,
"Are you insane?"
The answer is apparently yes. In a good way. Everybody needs a little insanity in their lives, right?
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your blog. I am now a follower.
Yes May is fast approaching. Time run too fast. Good luck!
Post a Comment